- Removable cover
- Only 215mm wide!
- Large salt opening
- 11 litres of softening resin
- Electronic Meter control
- Low voltage
- Back-lit scrolling LED display
- Retains time for 72 hours during a power cut
- British made
- Low water usage
- Fits in a kitchen cupboard
- Adjustable for any water hardness
- 7-year parts warranty
- Suitable for pressurised systems
- Suitable for up to 5 people
- Compatible with both block salt and tablet salt
The Blue Line electronic meter is one of our slimline range, being only 215mm wide it can fit in the narrowest of spaces. It features a large salt opening for ease of filling.
It is controlled by an electronic water meter and an intelligent micro processor. Water use is monitored and a regeneration is initiated when required, usually at 2AM.
Low voltage 24v power with LED display.
Displays: time, day, and remaining capacity.
Made in England.
Designed for UK households to fit inside a kitchen cupboard.
Copes with any water hardness
Free 7-year warranty. We back up our products with the best guarantee you will find.
This softener is suitable for all types of water systems.
For families of up to five people.
Compatible with both block salt and tablet salt
Thousands already in use.
Installation: This comes with a printed set of instructions and written warranty.
Check out our programming video